Last weekend we had the great joy of celebrating Miss A's first Birthday. We had some close friends over to help celebrate. I can't believe that she is already 1! WOW!!!

She really enjoyed the princess cupcake that was bought just for her. That "Auntie" Sarah, knew just what she would want. At first she was very delicate with it, taking little nibbles but before to long she really got into it. She was even licking her tray once the cake was gone. It was hilarious!



The Following day was so beautiful that we had to get out in the evening. So we loaded up the kids in the bike trailer and biked to a nearby park to picnic and play. Z man really enjoyed himself. He loves this slide and the facial expressions he makes are priceless. I love seeing his just enjoy life.


Here's Miss A enjoying the toddler slide. She slide herself down after a few Mommy assisted trips. It made me a little nervous let me tell you. But she loved it, so I must stand back ever so slightly and let her grow. I will be ok, I am sure?.

posted under |

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

While your here...

I would love to know if you have stopped and peeked in on our life! Please, oh please just leave me a little note. I might blog more if I knew you were interested.

Zman

Zman
Where the wild things are!

Miss A

Miss A
Sugar and Spice

About Me

My photo
I never know what to say about me, it seems strange like you are trying to sell yourself. Funny! So, I am a SAHM of 2 beautiful children, Z who is 3 1/2 and A who is 6 months. We live a wild life and love to spend time with friends. I enjoy going to MOPS and going out for coffee. More impotantly I am a child of God and lover of Christ. Always striving to spread his love.

Blog Archive

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers


    Recent Comments