My good friend, I mean the lady that I bloggy stalk Fiddledeedee, she doesn't really know that we are friends. Anyway, she has been nominated for the funniest blog thing and since I personally think she is just about the funniest read out there I thought I would encourge all 12 people that read my blog to vote for her. So push the little button right down there and find her under “Funniest Homeschool Blog.” and choose her. Don't even bother reading the others, I'm sure that they are not funny at all. So go...Vote!



Join Us at the HSBA!

posted under |

2 comments:

Fiddledeedee said...

Good morning, my friend. You totally made my day. And probably my week!

Thank you for your sweet words!

Chad, Shannon and the boys said...

Hey Mel, how are you? I was so excited when I saw your blog. I love how blogging can get you in touch with people you haven't seen in so long. Email me at shanredge@yahoo.com
Where are you living now that snows? Your kids are adorable.

Newer Post Older Post Home

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

While your here...

I would love to know if you have stopped and peeked in on our life! Please, oh please just leave me a little note. I might blog more if I knew you were interested.

Zman

Zman
Where the wild things are!

Miss A

Miss A
Sugar and Spice

About Me

My photo
I never know what to say about me, it seems strange like you are trying to sell yourself. Funny! So, I am a SAHM of 2 beautiful children, Z who is 3 1/2 and A who is 6 months. We live a wild life and love to spend time with friends. I enjoy going to MOPS and going out for coffee. More impotantly I am a child of God and lover of Christ. Always striving to spread his love.

Blog Archive

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers


    Recent Comments