Tickled Pink!

Several years ago I was blessed with a weekend away and enjoyed my first Women of Faith Conference. The experience was invigorating and filled me with a renewed spirit focused on Christ. I loved every moment of the weekend(except maybe the hotel). One of my favorite speakers at the event was this energetic, spunky little lady named Patsy Clairmont, whom I adored the moment she started sharing her story. She has been blessed with the ability to draw you in and make you feel like you have been girlfriends forever. She is both motivating and hysterical. I have thoroughly enjoyed every opportunity I have had to hear her speak. She is also as gifted in her writing. So when I opened up my blog and viewed the comments to my last post I was completely and absolutely TICKLED PINK! Patsy Clairmont herself left me a comment!

So really I am not that popular, but she is. I happened to leave her a very helpful comment on her blog, and she was kind enough to respond back. Boy, I love the internet. So here's to you Patsy, for making this ordinary stay at home mom's day. Thanks!

posted under |

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mel! How cool that a famous person commented! I'm so honored to know a person who had a famous person comment on their blog! :) hope Z's surgery went smooth, thinking of you today...

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.

Newer Post Older Post Home

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

While your here...

I would love to know if you have stopped and peeked in on our life! Please, oh please just leave me a little note. I might blog more if I knew you were interested.

Zman

Zman
Where the wild things are!

Miss A

Miss A
Sugar and Spice

About Me

My photo
I never know what to say about me, it seems strange like you are trying to sell yourself. Funny! So, I am a SAHM of 2 beautiful children, Z who is 3 1/2 and A who is 6 months. We live a wild life and love to spend time with friends. I enjoy going to MOPS and going out for coffee. More impotantly I am a child of God and lover of Christ. Always striving to spread his love.

Blog Archive

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers


    Recent Comments