Been Awhile!!!

We have been very busy around here. We drove half way 2 weeks ago to pick up our 15 year old niece. It was a long day for all of us. It has been really nice to have Bam with us, she has been very helpful most of the time.

Her and I don't always see eye to eye on everything. My sister, her mom was nice enough to send her without a swimsuit for the summer. So guess who had the job privelage to go swimsuit shopping with a 15 year old girl. You guessed good ole auntie here. I wanted to pull my hair out or maybe hers. We finally were able to find some thing that covered enough of her that I did want to throw a blanket over her but still stylish enough that she would agree to be seen in it. I was thinking 1950ish, she was thinking sports illustrated. I'm hoping we will find a nice all girls pool to enjoy this summer.

So I'm off to find rest, I'm hoping it is hiding somewhere in my bed and will stay with me until at least 9am tomorrow. Or until one of the little ones needs me I guess. Can't Miss A get her own breakfast she is over 13 months now!

posted under |

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

While your here...

I would love to know if you have stopped and peeked in on our life! Please, oh please just leave me a little note. I might blog more if I knew you were interested.

Zman

Zman
Where the wild things are!

Miss A

Miss A
Sugar and Spice

About Me

My photo
I never know what to say about me, it seems strange like you are trying to sell yourself. Funny! So, I am a SAHM of 2 beautiful children, Z who is 3 1/2 and A who is 6 months. We live a wild life and love to spend time with friends. I enjoy going to MOPS and going out for coffee. More impotantly I am a child of God and lover of Christ. Always striving to spread his love.

Blog Archive

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers


    Recent Comments