Meme... Playing along

My dear Friend Tara is playing so I thought I would too. She found this meme on the infamous Rocks In My Dryer blog this morning. I know I'm a little late, but oh well at least it is still Labor Day.
Now, on to the fun!

How long were your labors?

Kid #1, Approx. 3days and 10 hours.
Kid #2, 10ish hours


How did you know you were in labor?

Kid #1, My water broke at 25 weeks 2 days and the doctors tried for 3 and a half days to stop it.
Kid #2, The PAIN evey couple of minutes

Where did you deliver?

Baby #1 Huge hospital in our City
Baby #2 same place

Drugs?

None!!!

C-section?

No all natural



Who delivered?

Baby # 1 I had a full team and 3 including the NICU staff, but I think it was the Chief Resident that actually delievered him.
Baby #2 it was a midwife I had never even meet before that night.

If you want to play along with this meme, just cut and paste the questions into your own blog, and leave your link with Shannon.

(Tara here, hijacking Mel's blog. Shannon has closed links since Mel is a little tardy with her assignment. I'm going to post this for Mel since she's not around to stop me!)

posted under |

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

While your here...

I would love to know if you have stopped and peeked in on our life! Please, oh please just leave me a little note. I might blog more if I knew you were interested.

Zman

Zman
Where the wild things are!

Miss A

Miss A
Sugar and Spice

About Me

My photo
I never know what to say about me, it seems strange like you are trying to sell yourself. Funny! So, I am a SAHM of 2 beautiful children, Z who is 3 1/2 and A who is 6 months. We live a wild life and love to spend time with friends. I enjoy going to MOPS and going out for coffee. More impotantly I am a child of God and lover of Christ. Always striving to spread his love.

Blog Archive

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers


    Recent Comments