Hello!!!

So it has been awhile, okay almost 2 months, we've been busy what can I say? I would really like to say that I will be blogging more often but we all know that I probably won't so come back from time to time and there might be something new or a few things new. Like today!

Zman got a rubber lizard at church on Wednesday night, he named it Window. On Thursday he ripped one of Window's arms/legs off and asked if I could fix it. Me being the nice mom that I am said I would see what we could do and put it aside. Later that night I convinced Daddy that he needed to perform surgery on Window and reattach his limb. Zman was very pleased with the surgery and Window is recovering nicely. I'm not sure that we can ever dispose of this 10cent toy now, Daddy might get upset! Here are pics from the surgery.




posted under |

1 comment:

Mom With Bipolar said...

Way to go, Daddy!

Ha! It's a very nice Lizard, tell Zman.

Newer Post Older Post Home

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

While your here...

I would love to know if you have stopped and peeked in on our life! Please, oh please just leave me a little note. I might blog more if I knew you were interested.

Zman

Zman
Where the wild things are!

Miss A

Miss A
Sugar and Spice

About Me

My photo
I never know what to say about me, it seems strange like you are trying to sell yourself. Funny! So, I am a SAHM of 2 beautiful children, Z who is 3 1/2 and A who is 6 months. We live a wild life and love to spend time with friends. I enjoy going to MOPS and going out for coffee. More impotantly I am a child of God and lover of Christ. Always striving to spread his love.

Blog Archive

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers


    Recent Comments