I am still alive!

I know that I haven't posted in forever! Life has been crazy. I have taken on an extra little guy for 2 months, he is only 3 months old so I am really busy with the babies. We have also been sick, I had strep, little miss has had a cold and conjunctivitis, little man has had a cold and daddy has had a severe sinus infection. This all over a 2 week period. I am looking forward to healthier days. There was a bit of sunshine for me at least, I was able to have a weekend away with the ladies. We traveled about an hour away and stayed at a friends family lake house and enjoyed scrapbooking, chatting, meals together and quiet time alone. All in all it was a very good time for me. Little Miss A protested the bottle while I was gone, daddy did get some juice into her and some extra snacks. She was very happy to see me when I got home needless to say. Z man reminded me that he cried when I left at least 50 times since. I will try to post more often so check back.

posted under |

1 comment:

Jim said...

I read it, Mel. I thought you'd like to know.

Newer Post Older Post Home

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

While your here...

I would love to know if you have stopped and peeked in on our life! Please, oh please just leave me a little note. I might blog more if I knew you were interested.

Zman

Zman
Where the wild things are!

Miss A

Miss A
Sugar and Spice

About Me

My photo
I never know what to say about me, it seems strange like you are trying to sell yourself. Funny! So, I am a SAHM of 2 beautiful children, Z who is 3 1/2 and A who is 6 months. We live a wild life and love to spend time with friends. I enjoy going to MOPS and going out for coffee. More impotantly I am a child of God and lover of Christ. Always striving to spread his love.

Blog Archive

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers


    Recent Comments