So our little Z man is approaching 4 years old. We have been trying to encourage him that 4 year olds have certain behaviors that are pleasing, such as not screaming at the top of their lungs when you tell them no, or obeying the first time they are told to do something. Well we are a family that chooses to spank, only on the bottom and only for discipline, so Mr Z was talking to daddy about some of the "good" behavior that 4 year olds exhibit and he added that 4 year olds don't get spanks. I think he is too clever for his own good. We did promptly remind him that if he obeyed, he wouldn't receive spanks. I think he is thinking this one over.

posted under |

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

While your here...

I would love to know if you have stopped and peeked in on our life! Please, oh please just leave me a little note. I might blog more if I knew you were interested.

Zman

Zman
Where the wild things are!

Miss A

Miss A
Sugar and Spice

About Me

My photo
I never know what to say about me, it seems strange like you are trying to sell yourself. Funny! So, I am a SAHM of 2 beautiful children, Z who is 3 1/2 and A who is 6 months. We live a wild life and love to spend time with friends. I enjoy going to MOPS and going out for coffee. More impotantly I am a child of God and lover of Christ. Always striving to spread his love.

Blog Archive

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers


    Recent Comments